Organic Treatment For Saddle Sores And Road Rash
JTree Cycling Salve is an organic, unscented, skin-healer that is effective in treating saddle sores, chafing, and road rash. Created using a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the finest organic herbs, JTree Salve moisturizes and promotes healing without softening calluses that the body produces for protection.
Designed to heal any skin irritation from cycling without softening the skin!
Why no softeners??? Because a healthy callus is your body's own natural protection, and it hurts when they get soft and tear!
- Eucalyptus oil - A natural antibiotic that fights the bacteria that reside in your chamois, and prevent the 'nether region' from healing.
- No added scents - You can smell how potent and natural it is.
- No skin softeners - Saves calluses.
- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from dry chapped skin.
- Powerful healing - Make every training day count!
Skin Care Routine for Strong Tough Skin
Apply a dab to your chamois or taint before a ride. A little bit goes a long way, as the salve is not diluted with water or alcohol.
- Wash any damaged skin with soap & water - clean skin heals faster!
- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.
- Rinse with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
- Liberally apply JTree Salve. Reapply throughout the evening.
- Loosely bandage if necessary.
- If it's oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less next time. It should soak right in to dry damaged skin!
Do This... Don't Do That!
- Use JTree in the morning and at night on rest days to help condition skin.
- Use JTree for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
- Use as much as you prefer before and after rides to avoid walking like a cowboy
- Always keep JTree with you & share with friends!
- Avoid lotions - They soften skin making it rip and tear.
JTree Dave Says:
”Although introduced to J-Tree Salve while climbing in Kentucky’s Red River Gorge, I quickly found that I was using more of it after falling off of my mountain bike as I live in the relatively flat state of Michigan. We have great trails, and virtually no climbing. One day, while digging gravel out of my leg in the parking lot of the Potawatomi trail, the epiphany struck that we had a miracle product for cyclists.”
Joshua Tree Salve is made with organic ingredients.
Beeswax: Creates desirable consistency and seals moisture in the skin. Calendula: A wound healing herb that reduces inflammation of infected and irritated skin. Comfrey: An herb that reduces pain and promotes healing by forming a protective surface over wounds. Echinacea: An herb containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in fighting infections and promotes healing. Wildcrafted Chaparral: An herbal antibiotic containing antioxidants and antiseptic properties that decreases inflammation and wards off infection. Myrrh Gum: A resin extracted from tree sap that contains strong disinfectant properties used to heal wounds. Benzoin Gum: A resin extracted from the bark of trees that contains antiseptic properties to heal wounds and antioxidants that prevent infection. Tea Tree Oil: Fights infections acne and insect bites. Lavender OIl: Heals wounds, burns and prevents scarring. Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees that provides lasting moisture for skin."