Organic Treatment For Scrapes And Rashes
JTree salve is an organic, unscented, skin-healer that is effective in treating cuts, chaffing, rashes, scrapes, and bee stings. Created using a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the finest organic herbs, JTree Salve soothes and promotes healing better than several over the counter remedies.
Designed to heal any skin irritation without the use of synthetic ingredients!
- No added scents - You can smell how potent and natural it is.
- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from dry cracked skin.
- Powerful healing - Make every day on the trail a little more comfortable!
Skin Care Routine for Tough Durable Skin
To treat skin irritations:
- Wash with soap & water - clean skin heals faster!
- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.,
- Rinse affected area with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
- Liberally apply JTree Salve... and bandage.
- Remove bandage and repeat every 12 hours.
Do This... Don't Do That!
- Use JTree in the morning and at night to get best results.
- Use JTree for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
- Always keep JTree with you & share with friends you meet on the trail!
- Don't use salve as a cologne, let your personal smells do the talking!
- Avoid lotions - They soften skin making it rip and tear.
JTree Dave Says:
”This is our cornerstone product and the reason JTree exists today! Our first batch of salve was handed out in Joshua Tree National Parks Hidden Valley Campground 12 years ago! The treatment for bee stings may surprise you. The treatment for chaffing will save you!
Joshua Tree Climbers Salve is made with organic ingredients. This is the same recipe as our renowned Healing Salve!
Beeswax: Creates desirable consistency and seals moisture in the skin. Calendula: A wound healing herb that reduces inflammation of infected and irritated skin. Comfrey: An herb that reduces pain and promotes healing by forming a protective surface over wounds. Echinacea: An herb containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in fighting infections and promotes healing. Wildcrafted Chaparral: An herbal antibiotic containing antioxidants and antiseptic properties that decreases inflammation and wards off infection. Myrrh Gum: A resin extracted from tree sap that contains strong disinfectant properties used to heal wounds. Benzoin Gum: A resin extracted from the bark of trees that contains antiseptic properties to heal wounds and antioxidants that prevent infection. Tea Tree Oil: Fights infections acne and insect bites. Lavender OIl: Heals wounds, burns and prevents scarring. Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees that provides lasting moisture for skin."